Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA

Old Jul 16, 2008, 8:57 AM

Jan 4th 2008 I fly from Nassau to fort lauderdale and my bag doesn't arrive. I log it with lost luggage. for the floowing 2 weeks while I am still on holidays without any clothes/shoes etc I continue to call AA and they do not provide an update. I return from holidays and after several calls I register my lost luggage forms and send them to AA. It is now 6 months since my bag was lost by AA and I have not heard back from them. Each time I call them no one can update me, they tell me someone will call me back and that they cannot transfer me to someone that can help.
This is a company in shambles it is not an organisation. If anyone knows of any department within the U.S. that this can be brought to their attention please let me know.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules