COMPLAINT: Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA

Old Jul 16, 2008, 8:57 AM
jpgarrido jpgarrido is offline

Join Date: Jul 2008

Jan 4th 2008 I fly from Nassau to fort lauderdale and my bag doesn't arrive. I log it with lost luggage. for the floowing 2 weeks while I am still on holidays without any clothes/shoes etc I continue to call AA and they do not provide an update. I return from holidays and after several calls I register my lost luggage forms and send them to AA. It is now 6 months since my bag was lost by AA and I have not heard back from them. Each time I call them no one can update me, they tell me someone will call me back and that they cannot transfer me to someone that can help.
This is a company in shambles it is not an organisation. If anyone knows of any department within the U.S. that this can be brought to their attention please let me know.

Baggage Problems Baggage Damaged & 3 months later still waiting for repairs davidkalinowski United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 19, 2008 2:10 AM
Customer Service 3 months later i received my baggage- and half the things missing tonic123 American Airlines Complaints 5 May 15, 2008 5:11 AM
Baggage Problems 67 Days and Still Waiting for a Response for my Lost Bag terrinicole United Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 10, 2007 11:23 PM
Baggage Problems lost baggage - more than four months with no reply! baginlimbo Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 30, 2007 8:24 PM
Baggage Problems Luggage lost...my letter to Air Canada, still no response. bermuda Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:43 PM