Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: American Airlines worst experience over

Old Jan 5, 2016, 4:59 AM

My flight was on 12/30/15 at 5:30am from CVG to LAS via CLT.Me and my fiancé were traveling together.The TSA at CVG was crazy because of the holiday season and it was our first time boarding an AA flight.The display screens showed only 'ON TIME' as the status of the flight and we didn't know that we had to board the flight ten minutes prior to departure.I reached the gate at 5:19am but my boyfriend had an emergency and went to the washroom,right adjacent to the gate.I politely told the gate attendant that my fiancé was in the washroom right adjacent to the gate and requested her to wait for a moment.She rudely denied my request and did not even give me the chance to call my fiancé.She forced me to get inside the gate.By then,my fiancé already reached the gate.We requested her to allow him along with me as we were traveling together. She ruthlessly pushed my fiancé off the gate when he was trying to get me out of the gate and she was shutting the door against me.I then understood that she was not in a position to understand our concern and clearly told her in a loud voice that I don't want to get into the flight and that I cannot get into the flight withOUT my fiancé, but she forcefully shut the door against me.I somehow escaped from her and came out of the gate but she held my boarding pass in her hand and would not give it to me and I had to just grab my boarding pass from her hand.I did not do the slightest wrong thing as to using offensive language or manhandling her, instead she was the one who pushed off my fiancé and hurt me physically by shutting the door against me.On her summon,cops were at the gate in few mins &I had to write a report on the incident.By the time all this happened,there were up to 7-8 passengers waiting at the same gate to board our flight and she easily allowed them,but we were denied boarding and had to undergo TSA again & board the next flight to CLT,the same lady was present at the gate &she gave us passes only to CLT while our destination was LAS. At CLT, the gate attendant assisting us was Carol R. and she was nothing better. She asked us to wait on stand by and we did the same. When the boarding time was approaching, we obviously were tensed and went forward requesting her about our seats. She almost shouted at us, complaining on us that we were annoying and pressing when we actually requested her about the status of our seats. Luckily, our tickets got confirmed at the last moment. I hereby want to question AA, who is she to deny our boarding at CVG?She did not even wear a name tag to note down her name. Even after boarding the flight, even before the flight takes off, the Air Hostesses announce that if anyone wants to get down the flight this is their last chance and I clearly told her I DONT want to board the flight, just let me get out of here, but she forcefully shut the door against me by pulling me inside. She pushed my fiancé off the door. Due to this ruckus, we went through lot of trauma and tension. I just can’t get over this and digest this incident, just can’t believe people serving one of the biggest(acc. to me WORST) airlines of the world (as they advertise proudly- shame on them) can behave in such an indecent, unprofessional and ruthless manner. Another horrible thing about AA that we observed is, there are no announcements regarding the status of the flights. Especially, it was New Years eve and almost all flights and TSA at every airport was really super busy and AA did not even have the slightest concern to make the passengers aware of their flights and statuses. Also, when we landed the flight at CLT from CVG, the Air Hostess of the flight insisted us to keep checking the status of our next connecting flights at AA.com and we did the same and learnt that B10 was the boarding gate from CLT to LAS. To our surprise and luck, when we check the display board at CLT, it showed B16 and NOT B10 as the boarding gate to LAS.Can the service of any airline be worser than this? I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO BOARD AN AA flight once again in my LIFE, even if they give me the ticket for FREE. I am also going to ban AA amongst all my friends, family and acquaintances. This is going to be the common post of my Wall on Facebook @NikhitaAditham and on Twitter @Nikhita_Aditham and all other Airline Reviewing websites.
#BanAmericanAirlines
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
#banamericanairlines