COMPLAINT: Qantas

Old Jul 13, 2011, 10:03 PM
SazNz SazNz is offline

Join Date: Jul 2011

We booked with Qantas from Auckland to Singapore we paid Qantas fare, got a Qantas flight number, we check in with Qantas and are told we have been put onto a Jetstar flight "codeshare". So we que again at jet star desk where, we are told our flights don't include meals or TV's despite paying a full Qantas fare with NO food or entert...ainment options at the time of booking. Our flights home were, as we booked, with Qantas full service, but on the way, nothing.
We were going to book Jetstar originally (I think it was $1113 return to singapore) but we choose Qantas for the points, and paid $800 more than if we just booked Jetstar in the first place. I wrote a formal complaint to Qantas and am yet to get a response. It has now been 6 weeks since the first complaint and I still have not had a response from Qantas! I have also posted on their facebook page only to find my post removed and no response.

QANTAS is arrogant and discriminatory! Medical doctor Qantas Complaints 0 May 26, 2011 12:33 PM
Does QANTAS really want to listen to you? rassty Qantas Complaints 18 Feb 6, 2011 11:20 PM
Can the Qantas-BA merger really fly? - The Age RSS Feed Qantas Complaints 0 Dec 3, 2008 3:06 PM