COMPLAINT: Seat assignmens

Old Oct 7, 2016, 2:32 AM
Leon Leon is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

I recently purchased a multicity ticket on Quantas for next June. The last leg of the trip is on a flight operated by AMerican Airlines flight QF3019 LAX to MIA. I tried to book the seat assignments but the system did not allow it. I called Quantas and they tell me that American needs to assign the seats. I called American and they tell me that Quantas needs to assign the seats. After 5 phones calls and several hours trying to sort this out, I am told that the "system" will not allow seat assignements until we get to the airport on next June.
I am getting no help from those idiots in either airline. Any suggestions?

Baggage Problems Lost my car seat jessuquillas American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 23, 2016 6:28 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Stealing the seat Drmosely Etihad Airways Complaints 5 Jul 19, 2015 3:51 PM
Customer Service Broken seat for $42, on BA likare British Airways Complaints 2 Jun 1, 2013 12:19 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Reservations USAir seat choices and seat assignment ElderBarker Reservations 4 Mar 23, 2010 5:42 AM