COMPLAINT: Bad customer service

Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:50 PM
Nalini Rao Nalini Rao is offline

Join Date: Apr 2018

Myself , my parents and spouse were booked on LH755 leaving Bangalore on 19th morning to Frankfurt and then to Detroit videLH742. Since my parents are aged we had upgraded to business class and requested for wheelchair assistance at Frankfurt. When we reached Frankfurt surprisingly no wheelchair was available. We waited for almost 20 minutes and then one electrical car came which took my mother for some distance but when I requested them to tAke my father she spoke very rudely and refused to do so. My father , myself and my spouse had to walk due to which my father aged 85 years has leg pain. At the security also we requested them to speeded up as our flight was in one hour but they did not do it and hence we missed the flight. They rerouted us through Newark and then to Detroit but again at Newark we missed the flight. We had to wait for 6 hours in Newark and all of us were very tired. Both my parents who are aged 77 and 85 are having health issues because of the irrational delay and attitude of Lufthansa. Our ticket numbers are as follows :-
Krishnamurthy Rao Kodlapur. 2205128339604
Susheela Rao. 2205128339605
Nalini Rao 2205128339601
Nagaraj Hunsur Jagannatha Rao. 2205128339599

We had checked in online from Bangalore to Frankfurt and then from Frankfurt to Detroit but due to the bad customer service of Lufthansa not only did we miss the flight but my aged parents have had both physical and mental suffering and they still have not recovered.

We request you to compensate us for the extreme physical and mental suffering of all four of us as well as the mental agony gone through by us.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Nalini Rao
Aggrieved passenger of Lufthansa

Customer Service Poor Customer service and cheating customer for money vivekkannan Lufthansa Complaints 0 May 28, 2016 3:09 AM
Customer Service Horrible experience with AA customer service and customer relations hkv AAdvantage Complaints 0 Apr 12, 2016 5:08 AM
Customer Service Shameful Customer Service - Paying Customer Denied Service biqbal Etihad Airways Complaints 7 Apr 26, 2015 11:01 PM