COMPLAINT: Horrible Service

Old Aug 17, 2012, 6:15 PM
MYG MYG is offline

Join Date: Aug 2012

I flight with Malaysia from Taipei, Taiwan to Los Angeles, Two hours before the departure from Taipei We were informed that the flight was canceled due to mechanical problems, and there were no space in other flights, the flight was rescheduled for the next day, I spent in the airport around three hours trying to get an answer or help about a connection flight that I had from LAX to Panama city to see my family, but at the end Malaysia Airlines didn't give me any answer and they treat me really bad. The next day an hour before the departure from Taipei, they told us that they would be responsible for any missed connections flights, that they would help us pay those expenses, but we could only do this arrangement through Malaysia airlines counter in LAX airport, in Taiwan they just gave us a letter explaining the delay reason, which I showed in LAX in order to get help from Malaysia Airlines LAX. In LAX, I went to the counter but once again they said they will not be responsible and they just can give me another letter which I can to attached to a complain letter and send both (complain letter and the letter they gave me) to an address that they provided me of an office in LAX, I wrote the complain letter and I sent it, but didn't receive any answer, then I called to the LAX offices and they ask me to send the letters to the offices in Taipei, I send the letter again, but no answer, I decided call the office in Taipei, and once again they told me to submit the letter to LAX, after I explain all over again my situation they gave me an email, I sent the letter to the email but was a waste of time, I wrote them emails and call them, but I didn't receive any answer so I gave up. Six months later 2 classmates that were in the same flight with me, inform me that they received a compensation money, they gave me the email of the person who they contact with, and I wrote and email but she wrote me "sorry but Malaysian airlines have goodwill for some passengers" . I feel really humiliated by that company.

Customer Service What a service.......horrible lisa11 Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 5 Jun 15, 2009 6:24 AM
Customer Service Horrible Service Lena Fontaine Customer Service 1 Dec 18, 2008 1:45 PM
Customer Service Horrible Service Never again American Airlines Complaints 6 Oct 31, 2008 3:52 AM
Check-in / Boarding horrible customer service Albert Lin American Airlines Complaints 5 Sep 30, 2008 10:45 PM
In-flight Issue Horrible Service, AA 181, 7/23/08 willy9394 American Airlines Complaints 6 Aug 4, 2008 6:45 PM