Customer Service
COMPLAINT: A con- Hidden charges. MH1MH143

Old Nov 28, 2015, 11:48 AM

Recently I booked a flight, London-Sydney. In view of the urgency I paid the fare quoted. I came across these ruses to confuse and extract more money.:
1. The drop down details under which the fares operate did not work so was unable to read the conditions of the fare quoted. I had to ring the call-centre.
2. The airline uses a premium telephone line there by extracting more money from passengers/customers. they tend to keep callers holding there by charging even more.
3. For each seat chosen I had to pay GBP 12, so for the return trip I had to pay GBP48. MA changes planes at KL so had to pay again. This is daylight robbery. This is just a means of raising more money.
So potential customers beware of all this hidden charges.
MA is not a budget airline but a national airline but they behave like a budget airline.
After my trip I will post again to give details of the flight. Their advert slogan ' Malaysian Hospitality' should change as they do not live up to the standard of the real hospitality one gets in Malaysia.
Using MAS again doubtful
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
additional charges, hidden charges, mas con.