In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: No food serve

Old Jan 24, 2016, 1:14 AM

Hi,
my in-laws (aged 65 and 60) traveled from melbourne to mumbai (mel-klm-mum) on 23-jan-2016 and they did not serve any food to these flights. 16+ hours they traveled without any- i mean it- any food. Because it was not mentioned on their stupid boarding pass.

Imagine old age people travelling without food for 16+ hours...what a nonsense stupid horrendous illogical airline service.

Forget about customer service and hospitality, the crew member did not use commonsense. When i called up airline, they say send us an email and we will talk to crew member to find out...what is the guarantee that they will get the truth. Apart from it, what as customer we will get???? Who would be responsible if something happens to them at mumbai airport.

All in all, never in my life i will travel with this stupid, non-sense airline.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
horrible experience, malaysia airlines, no common sense, no food served at all