COMPLAINT: AirEuropa are Thieves

Old Oct 27, 2014, 6:46 PM

End of July, myself, husband and two small children are on a flight from Buenos Aries to London, with a 2 hour transfer/change at Madrid. We depart the aircraft at Madrid for our connecting flight, however upon entering the airport at Madrid at around 4:30 am we remembered that we had left one item of hand luggage on the aircraft above our seats.

Finding ourselves unable to exit the automatic doors, thus preventing my husband to return to the aircraft, we luckily found 2 members of ground staff from AirEuropa who, in front of us, radio the aircraft and confirm that the bag is in fact there - no need to worry it is in safe hands with AirEuropa staff and will be brought to us at Gate B25 for our connecting flight to London.

The bag was never brought to us at the Gate, we never saw the bag again. Our money was in there, house keys, jewellery, moulds of my son's hands when he was 4 days old etc.,

I have written countless faxes to AirEuropa, fax is the only form of communication for this despicable airline and not once have they responded.

It is totally unacceptable what has happened; AirEuropa confirmed that the bag was there, safe and in their hands, then it just disappeared. The AirEuropa staff in Madrid were totally unhelpful and unprofessional.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook