COMPLAINT: Boarding passes

Old Aug 21, 2016, 12:04 PM
marco4mail marco4mail is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016

Printed my reservation, but wasn't enough to check in. Needed boarding passes which cost me an extra 180 euros. Didn't get enough information that my online check in failed and that I needed to print the boarding pass myself.

Never received the sms that was send. And the price is way too high for a piece of paper which they can print within 10 minutes at the airport.

Will never fly with Ryan Air again!

and yes I have read the terms and conditions, but what a way to keep your customers happy, NOT!

Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:31 AM
georgethan georgethan is offline

Join Date: Apr 2018

Exactly the same happened to me. My Reserv. GR&QQM Athens Rhodos Athens 25-7-2017 6-8-2017. My check-in online in the previous day failed (!). I arrived at the airport a few minutes past the 2 hours limit. For the boarding passes I had to pay extra fee E62 (x3). When I complained (10-08-2017), the Ryanair customer service rejected it (Ref: 1677549/GR7QQM/LCI, 17-08-2017). When I asked them to send me their reminding email for online check-in, they did not answer!

Customer Service Online Confusion Getting Boarding Passes AnnieB Delta Air Lines Complaints 5 Oct 8, 2012 4:07 AM
Customer Service hand-written boarding passes - complaint about complaint dept Matt_FLL United Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 30, 2012 6:14 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Stranded because UAL printed wrong boarding passes. kcmcdevitt United Airlines Complaints 3 Jul 4, 2012 2:31 PM
Customer Service Unable to print boarding passes judith coppa American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 7, 2011 6:44 PM
Mexicana - Attendant Ripped Boarding Passes Up in My Face yabadabajudith Other Airline Complaints 7 Mar 23, 2009 3:10 PM