COMPLAINT: Ok to Board

Old May 5, 2018, 7:36 AM
Orji Patrick Oge-C Orji Patrick Oge-C is offline

Join Date: May 2018

I purchased three tickets from RwandAir, the tickets were for three staff our our company coming from Nigeria. In the Lagos Airport, they demanded to see the "Ok to Board" but on the ticket, it was for only the people on Visit..our staff were on Employment visa.
Their flights were cancelled, and they had to pay extra money for the re-booking of the ticket.
I called the customer care at the Dubai office for more than four hours of continuous call, and nobody picked the call...from 01:00 pm till 05:23 pm, on Thursday 03-05-2018.

Today, I called the customer care after re-sending the email I previously sent to their office, their customer care picked the call, and was very rude to me.
I even demanded to know his name, which he declined to tell me.

Meanwhile in Nigeria, they already extorted the sum of 18,000 Naira from each of the staff coming to Dubai on Employment, on the pretext of getting the "Ok to Board" for them.

Check-in / Boarding Not alllowed to board pamelajane2003 American Airlines Complaints 7 Dec 18, 2012 4:33 PM
help me pls..BMI refused me to board. soyoun Other Airline Complaints 0 Mar 8, 2010 11:35 PM
Customer Service Not Allowed on Board Emaroto American Airlines Complaints 4 Apr 11, 2009 3:37 AM
Did Not Let Me Re-board With My Family MADWOMAN Continental Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 26, 2007 9:54 PM
Customer Service Not allowed to board Sonya American Airlines Complaints 0 May 18, 2007 9:28 AM