Old May 2, 2022, 1:22 PM
Cristiano Cristiano is offline

Join Date: May 2022
Exclamation Worst flight ever

Last june,2021,We've been traveling as a family with our German shepherd from Los Angeles to Munich ,arriving in Eastern Europe.In Munich ,travel agents informed us that their plane can't accommodate our dog and cage.The cage was purchased according to Lufkthansa specifications posted on their site and confirmed by employees. We talked with the agents,they suggested to send the dog on a different flight to a different city.Then we had to arrive there to pick up the dog.I told them that is not going to work. Then my wife and daughter approached them to find a solution to their problem.They talked for quite some time. They announce boarding for the plane.We left.When wife and daughter wanted to come been told that they can't go on the plane.i had their passports,dogs paperwork,covid test in my possession .We've been separated.They flu on a different plane to a different city.The agents talk to a Lufkthansa manager and he promised that all related charges will be reimbursed by the airline. I called a company to pick up my wife ,daughter and dog from that airport and bring them home,627 kilometers away.I submitted all receipts and got nothing back from them.

In-flight Issue Worst flight ever Maroon United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 20, 2016 2:49 PM
In-flight Issue Worst Flight Attendant EVER Fanixon Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jan 7, 2014 3:40 AM
Customer Service Worst Flight Experience Ever 6cardkitty Customer Service 6 Dec 18, 2013 6:06 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst flight ever kawada Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 0 Dec 17, 2011 8:51 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst flight ever... cookie007 Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 3, 2008 3:28 AM