Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:43 AM
Hotice Hotice is offline

Join Date: Mar 2011
Angry Emirates Airline

I am a frequent traveller since 1979, i started travelling the world at the age of 16 years on my own, i have travelled first, business and economy class on all major carrier around the globe, I started travelling with emirates in December 2009, since then I have traveled twice a month on business to Dubai, far east and southeast Asia.*

Till summer last year the services was great, but then ti started experiencing bad service at airport and on several flights, despite emailing them detailed complaints. I did not even receive any feed back, let alone a official apology.*

Now emirates have decided make things more difficult and to make more money on a traveller (business and casual) with hidden charges, they have started introducing new regulation and charges every month on flight changes and made life difficult for us all.

After i complete my current journey, I have decided to complaining and fly stress free by stop flying with emirates airline and make sure all business and personal friends are aware of horrible treatment by staff of Emirates Airline.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hotice Hotice is offline

Join Date: Mar 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Not sure what you are trying to say?

I am aware of airline history, would be nice if could get email address for CEO, Sheikh bin Saeed Al Maktoum, so I can email my complaint, and see if really care about there Gold members.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 3:25 PM

Jeremy isn't trying to anything, I don't think. Looking at the new posts, Jeremybot, I mean, JeremyBearer made 9 posts in 8 minutes. Pretty impressive.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 9:09 AM
Gromit801 Gromit801 is offline

Reported for spamming
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:49 PM
MarckCargo MarckCargo is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

Emirates said it was able to get attractive prices from a wide geographical spread of investors, including banks, fund managers and insurance companies, following meetings of fixed income investors in Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi , Dubai, London, Geneva and Zurich.

Reservations Emirates swalahy Emirates Complaints 1 Jan 31, 2013 3:01 PM
Reservations Emirates Airline - booking VickiOB Emirates Complaints 6 Jan 18, 2009 8:09 AM