In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Emirates: Meal delayed by 4 hours and calls not attended

Old May 20, 2015, 12:01 PM

Mumbai-Dubai flight no. EK501on 24th April was delayed by 1 hour after boarding

My call was not answered Then I asked for water to one of the air hostess passing by still it was not served.

Crew were not courteous while talking and most of the time they were simply interested in compliance of rules only.

Then in Dubai- Cape town flight no. Ek 770 on 24th April, I faced following problems:

1) Hindu Veg breakfast was very less in Quantity. Only one small bread, fruits and juice. When asked for further portion It was denied saying that no extra meal is available. while meal choice was already mentioned in ticket.

2) Lunch was served very very late while two kids were travelling with me. They were hungry and it was difficult to answer their question about meal.

3) No calls were attended.

4)When asked for water. It was not served. I never understand that what problem do they have in giving a water bottle or a glass of water

5) Only when i asked for a complaint book just 2-3 hours before landing then only crew started paying attention.

6) In such a long flight the meal portion should be sufficient and interval between two meals should not be very long specially when kids are travelling.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
poorest inflight service