COMPLAINT: Turkish Airline, lost baggage, poor service, non response

Old Jul 15, 2011, 6:50 AM

I flew from Dhaka to Paris on Turkish Airlines (business class), departing on the 11th March 2011. After a stop over in Karachi, I was rudely removed from my seat 1J because a Pakistani minister wanted it. I filled in a complaint form to which I still have not had a reply. On my return 23rd March, one of my bags was missing. I reported the loss, but nothing happened. They eventually gave me one email address. Then another, then when I pursued I was given a third email address to write to. This third address reported nearly ELEVEN WEEKS LATER on the 1st July 2011 informed me that the complaint had been FORWARDED to the Baggage Tracing Department. The miles (on Krisflyer) were also not recorded. After considerable amount of chasing and registering the unrecorded miles on the Krisflyer website, the miles were eventually credited. I am still waiting for response to my complaint or for any news of my lost baggage.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook