Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Cathay Pacific crap customer service

Old Dec 4, 2015, 10:27 PM

Cathay Pacific has failed to get back to me for 5 days over the loss of my bag which they lost in London due to staff error. Despite numerous phone calls to the UK and emails and phone calls to Cathay Pacific in Australia noone has bothered to get back to me. The one person on the ground at Sydney lied to me. The baggage handlers at Menzies Aviation have in stark contrast been so helpful . Menzies should take over Cathay and run it properly. In addition my seat was stuck and I couldn't recline at all for 14 hours and then on the 2nd flight my TV didn't work.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
lost baggage, poor seat comfort

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)