COMPLAINT: Baggage damaged and no response

Old Dec 8, 2015, 11:50 AM
lekker lekker is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015

Hi

My baggage was damaged on a trip with Eithad last year and i sent them several emails in this regard. I received 1 reply asking for information to prove that i flew with them, photos of the bag, etc. I sent them the required info along with requested photos. Since then it has been over a year and i have not received a response. I have sent them several emails and even filled in the online feedback form, but there is NO response. Its like once i have flown with them, they dont care anymore. My family has used Etihad over a number of years and we will not be using them anymore!

Old Dec 8, 2015, 12:28 PM
Etihad Representative Etihad Representative is offline
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to learn of your experience. Is it possible for us to get your RQID, INTR or PIR number (anything you can give us) so we can look into this for you? We apologize for the long delay regarding your case, and we are here to help. *ED
Old Mar 30, 2017, 1:11 PM
lekker lekker is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015

HI. I am still waiting on the issue above to be resolved. I sent all my documentation and the issue is still unresolved. I would NOT recommend anybody to fly this airline. I get mails saying 5 star service but it not true - my issue is still unresolved after 50 emails!

baggage problem, no response

Baggage Problems Delayed Baggage, No Response from Etihad Baggage claim or Feedback center sanaik Etihad Airways Complaints 15 Jan 12, 2016 4:27 AM
Baggage Problems LUFTHANSA damaged baggage; delays; no response to complaints Leny Lufthansa Complaints 0 Nov 18, 2011 7:27 PM
Baggage Problems Damaged Baggage & Lost Items badri54 American Airlines Complaints 14 May 15, 2011 10:31 PM
Baggage Problems Lost baggage, 6 months on and still no response from AA jpgarrido American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2008 8:57 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage Damaged & 3 months later still waiting for repairs davidkalinowski United Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 19, 2008 2:10 AM