COMPLAINT: Lost baggage with no

Old Oct 16, 2017, 8:47 PM
fekry fekry is offline

Join Date: Oct 2017

Dears,I booked a flight from Cairo to Toronto at 7 Aug with below route path

- Cairo - Abudhabi, flights EY0656 (operated by Etihad)

- Abudhabi - Brussels, flights EY 0056 (operated by Etihad)
- Brussels - Toronto, flights EY7200 (operated by Brussels)

My luggage contain a stroller (Twine Contours options elite) which was wrapped at Cairo airport and I checked it in with the luggage. By landing in Toronto I found that stroller package was open and the two seats were missing.

Etihad airline clarified that as the last linking flight was operated by Brussels, then they should be responsible to track and resolve the missing baggage.

Brussels airline could locate one seat and delivered it back to me. while I got an official reply from them that the second seat is lost.

As my seat is officially missed, I asked Brussels airline for compensation but found no answer. By getting back to Etihad airline I found no answer.

Who is responsible for delivering my baggage fully safe from my origin point to the destination? Who is responsible to resolve my missing seat?

I attached the complain form I did in Toronto airport.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_20170809_001017.jpg (87.4 KB, 1 views)

Baggage Problems Lost baggage on one flight delayed baggage on the next grtraveling Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 23, 2016 2:24 PM
Baggage Problems Baggage lost Kamini Baggage Problems 0 Apr 26, 2016 2:31 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancled delayed lost baggage delay baggage no refund no reimb gopi British Airways Complaints 0 Mar 5, 2016 4:09 PM
Baggage Problems Baggage lost sm305 Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Aug 14, 2015 4:26 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Baggage TAGHREED MADANAT Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Feb 24, 2009 7:58 AM