Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: They touched and insulted my family mans name is Imran I demand footage

Old Nov 26, 2017, 4:10 PM

Hello ok so I don't care if these people kept my baggage but the real problem was he laid his hands on my baby brother and ****** his bag. Ok so this happened at pakistan at Lahore airport the guys name was Imran. This guy was waiting rude he separated my mom from her baby 4 year old baby they told her she can not board the flight if she does not pay $400. I will personally go to pakistan and embarrass that guy same way till I don't get the footage of what happen with my family that day he made my mom leave the baby at the airport while she goes and give the suit case back to my uncle suit case was not over weight he put the baby's bag hand carry and a box all together on a scale and said you is over weight he said sorry you can not board the flight so as soon as he said that baby got scared and started crying so he notice that the baby cries he kept saying it every time he said it a poor 4year old boy started crying then my mom was crying they were helpless getting bullied by that guy he then forced my mom to pay $400 or they closing the flight he refused giving her the boarding pass he said I will not let you in mind you they are American citizens ok so the best part I reached out to etihad and explain they said fill out a application fukers so I did and not only that I email then indirect message on twitter Instagram and they said nothing can be done and they keep saying they will help with 24 hr or 48hr I advise everyone not to fly with them pay extra and fly with another airline I won't leave Imran if they don't do anything then I will fly across and make sure I embarrass him I will record and make it viral that's my promise I'm coming for you guys wait for it
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook