COMPLAINT: Name change

Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:46 AM
Shizana Shizana is offline

Join Date: Feb 2018

Eithad made an error on the name of a booking I made, from the type of error it was it was clear that it wasn't mine as I did another booking the exact same way and that was fine.

However, when i contacted them to change the name they said they would charge me $100 and would not accept that it was there error. The agent was particularly rude and didn't want to continue the conversation or help me in how I could take this further. I then proceeded to take it to the contact centre who again said they wouldn't make any exceptions in this case and would charge me $100 for the name change, which was clearly an error on their system.

Shoddy customer service and will not be flying with them again. I still haven't resolved the issue and no one as yet have called me back!!

customer service, etihad, name change

Customer Service First name / Last Name Change sathish2888 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 5, 2016 11:12 AM
Customer Service Flight Change Frustrated Flier British Airways Complaints 0 Nov 13, 2015 4:17 PM
Reservations Last name change Charanya Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Dec 3, 2014 1:38 PM
Reservations Last Name change on the tickets shrutiahuja Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Nov 29, 2014 8:45 AM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM