Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Middle Name change

Old Feb 8, 2018, 5:58 PM

Hi, I booked an Etihaad flight for my family from Budget Air.co.uk. Only to find out a few days later that I got the middle names of my nieces wrong. I emailed budget air, and after a few days they emailed back saying "that Etihad Airways does not permit name correction" and that I need to buy fresh new tickets!! I have asked them for a refund so I can buy the new tickets, but they have not replied yet. Its absolutely ridiculous that over a small mistake, a middle name change which is the same name as their father cannot be changed.

Please can you get back to me with some advice on what to do next.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules