Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Baggage mishandle/loss

Old Apr 4, 2017, 11:13 AM

I was travelling in ethihad airways Flight no:EY395/EY251 which was from Calicut international airport to Hamad international airport in Doha via Abu Dhabi airport. i was travelling on 22nd of march 2017. i lost my baggage during the journey(TAG NO: EY165520) and i have lodged a complaint at doha airport. the reference is DOHEY15501. i have not received a reply till now. only i can see is that "THE TRACING CONTINUES". its very disgusting act from your side. i have paid for my journey and for the baggage, so its your responsibility to safely handle my luggage. i request you to take immediate action and if the ignorance still continues, i will be intended to complaint to higher authorities.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook