Reservations
COMPLAINT: Marriage change of name

Old Apr 23, 2017, 10:00 AM

Etihad is wanting two fees, one of AUD150 for name change and one of AUD26 for ticket reissue for my wife's name change through marriage. I think this is sexist and outrageous for a process that involves a few keystrokes to effect the necessary change. So far we have been able to effect a name change to match the new passport with HA, VA and SQ, who have all been extremely understanding of pax legally changing their name.
Has anybody had any success in having these ridiculous fees waived? Etihad keep talking about a "correction" as if there was a mistake made at the time of booking, which is not the case?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)