In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Racial discrimination

Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:05 PM
Rajitha Bandapelly Rajitha Bandapelly is offline

Join Date: Jan 2018

I (Rajitha Bandapelly) a Business class passenger on EY170 on 3rd Jan LAX-AUH. I am also a silver guest with FQ#106838528193. On this flight at the time of getting off the flight from the flight the purser who was greeting guests at the door stopped me at the door and let american guests get off the flight. She just assumed I am economy class flyer just because she had a bias towards the fair skin color. It was insulting to begin with. I had to tell her that I am business class passenger and I am as eligible to get off the flight along with other business class guests as the fair skin guests. My husband was flying First Class and he was already off the flight and waiting for me to join him.

I am demanding action to be taken against the purser for showing racial discrimination and bias towards fair skin. I am looking forward to hearing back from you at the earliest.

racial discrimination

In-flight Issue Racial Profiling by Delta Ailines - MUST STOP NOW! atefbandary Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 7, 2017 10:03 PM
Check-in / Boarding Racial discrimination Shay Ryanair Complaints 0 Aug 16, 2016 9:13 AM
Customer Service ETIHAD - Racial Discrimination Clarkee Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Nov 29, 2011 11:00 AM
Check-in / Boarding British Airways racial rpofiling carlham British Airways Complaints 0 Sep 26, 2011 5:48 PM