Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Route cancelled without informing customer

Old Jan 28, 2018, 7:50 PM

I made a booking with Etihad for roundtrip from Kansas City (MCI) to Trivandrum (TRV).

I've been trying to change my flight dates from Feb 10 to June for a. It says no flights available for the next days at all. When I called customer care, they said there are no longer any flights from kansas city to trivandrum as eithad has cancelled the route itself.

This information was not disclosed to me when I booked the tickets and customer service representative cancelled my flight but did not give me full refund.

I would like to get full refund for my ticket since you guys committed fraud by not telling me anywhere on the booking page or flight modification page that there won't be any flights after March via this route, but still said route modification is possible.

THIS IS UNFAIR! PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD BOOK WITH ETIHAD AS THEY CANCEL ROUTES WITHOUT INFORMING USERS
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook