Reservations
COMPLAINT: Name change issues

Old Mar 25, 2018, 9:47 AM

I have recently done a booking via with Etihad for Mumbai - Paris. I have a mistake in my given name (missed a middle name). Now Etihad is refusing me to change the name.

Need a urgent help.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jul 15, 2018, 10:30 AM

They will not reply my dear... now for your case they are telling you, you missed your middle name and the funny question for us was why you put your middle name abbreviation why dont you leave your middle name. if you want to see the reply from etihad representative on my twitter, i can send it to you...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
etihad, namechange

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)