Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:30 AM
elmikedSF49ers elmikedSF49ers is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012
Angry AeroMexico Theifs

Hi every one... this is my fisrt time here.
My reason for compalint is on AerMexico airlines.. my wife and I booked a fflight her departing on November 8th,2012 and I on December 15th,2012 from LAX to Honduras C.A. returning both together on January 7th,2012..
My son takes my wife to catch her flight on the 8th, but the lady from AeroMexico tells her thyat the passport is expired and my wife has to pay a penalty of $200.00 U.S. dollars to re arrange fly-out flight again and the lady never stated a time frame. the next day we solved the problem but our surprise was AeroMexico call center stated the ticket was totally cancelled becuase if she did'nt fly out that she was flying at all.. who are they to make these decisions if we are or not. besides we stated we would fix this matter ASAP. anyways, we paid $145.00 U.S. Dollars to AeroMexico for penalty of not flying out and they changed her returning flight. so now I had to change my returning flight back also. so total was $145.00 to AeroMexico $475.00 to get a new flight out with American Airlines to Honduras but coming back on January 10th, 2012 instead of the 7th. my wife's trip is costing us $732.00 + $475.00 + $145.00 U.S. Dollars that's a total of $1,352.00 U.S. Dollars.. I want to sue AeroMexico Airlines.. can anyone advise or forget it and let these CROOKS/RATEROS get away with it??

Aeromexico - Don't Fly With Them Thor Other Airline Complaints 1 Jun 7, 2012 8:46 AM
AEROMEXICO over charged and no regards for passeger complaints Luis 11 Other Airline Complaints 5 Aug 8, 2009 12:17 AM
AeroMexico: Service erik1112 Other Airline Complaints 1 Dec 21, 2007 5:36 AM