Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Tools...

Old Mar 25, 2018, 12:32 PM

Thumbs down Refused flight THAISMILE AIRWAYS

Hi
I booked and paid for a flight from Ubon Rachathani Thailand to Bangkok on the 24th of March 2018, the flight was for my wife.
She arrived at the airport well within the time allowed but was told that because one character on her eticket did not match her passport she could not fly, now this is nit picking to say the least, this is a regional airport so why could Thaismile airways not correct the mistake for a small fee.
Instead they cancelled the ticket there and then, made her buy a new one on later flight, resulting in her missing her onward flight to the UK, at a cost of 4500 bth, I have written to Thaismile 5 times without any response.
I think the flight was over booked and they were looking for any excuse to save a seat.
GJ.

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)