Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Cancelled flight

Old Nov 25, 2015, 6:43 PM

I was originally booked on premium economy but I was downgraded to economy and stuck in the last row in dirty and old seats. Since there was a five hour strike, they cancelled flights that day and put us on the next day of flights. Of course, no compensation, food, hotel or anything; not even a "sorry" Also, I had to pay the baggage fee since I was downgraded to economy. This by far was the worst airline I flew on in a decade.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off