COMPLAINT: This is how you treat a single mother???

Old Oct 25, 2016, 11:56 AM
marianne marianne is offline

Join Date: Oct 2016

I traveled from Miami-Rome-Tlv.
I traveled with two 1.5 year old infants. (twins) I MADE IT VERY CLEAR TO THE LADY BEHIND THE COUNTER that I NEEDED MY STROLLER AT THE GATE IN ROME. So When i boarded the plane in Miami I was told that I would receive my stroller at the gate in Rome, I didnt. I had to carry two babies around the airport plus hand baggage.

Then when we arrived in Tel aviv my stroller was BROKEN. The stroller is about a year and 2 months old.
Its a Duet Mountain Buggy.

When the stroller arrived it was missing BOTH sun visors. The right seat had a broken lock clasp to tie the child in. The same seat will not sit up now only reclines so baby is laying the entire time. (they broke the clasp on back)

and the back left wheel on the stroller is falling apart.

I contacted airport at that moment and filed a complaint. (still no answer)

I am curious to know who handles Alitalia baggage damage.
Your staff seemed to throw my stroller around. As a single parent I do not have $600 to purchase a new stroller. I am not interested in compensation of ticket, as i NEVER EVER plan to fly Alitalia again. I would just like my stroller back to the "new" state it was in before i flew. I have started to Tweet my complaints. If I do not get a solution soon, I will go to my local news station and blow this issue up, so that I can be heard as a single parent and warn everyone about traveling with Alitalia. expecting to hear back soon to my email. I already filed a complaint at the airport, but no one seems to reply:
my claim number is: TLVAZ33250/18OCT/1741GM i complained on the 18th when i arrived and still to this day NO REPLY.

[email protected]

@alitalia

Customer Service Can Etiahd single tickets be changed into a return? word2thewise Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Sep 16, 2012 6:52 AM
Baggage Problems DELTA - Single worst airline for baggage sharon colona Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Jun 29, 2012 11:07 PM
Single small carry-on MUST go under seat? negs General Discussion 12 Nov 2, 2009 6:51 PM
Suggestion treat customers better Skamom How can US Airways improve? 0 Aug 12, 2008 3:17 PM