Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:12 PM
rvangipuram rvangipuram is offline

Join Date: Oct 2007
Default I have lost my luggage 4 times and they paid me peanuts...

Ubbelievable... AA have lost of my luggage 4 times during the year 2007 and they have just paid peanuts. My luggage with the goods in that are worth around 4K as I always carry my GPS NAvigation system ( which is around $750/-) my business clothes and other stuff adds upto 4K. They settle for peanuts stating that I need to provide receipts for my clothes, and they dont cover Electronics. What a convenient way and shame on American airlines... Wish someone can help me to recover my goods or the actual cost...

Baggage Problems Lost luggage that was stolen toothfairy American Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 4, 2009 8:30 AM
Baggage Problems Luggage lost & no help from United dunlea421 United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 7, 2007 3:38 AM
Customer Service Lost luggage pfox American Airlines Complaints 0 May 17, 2007 1:11 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Luggage - No Help whatsoever SusanBerg American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 30, 2007 2:46 PM
Baggage Problems Paid $81 extra for luggage, got damaged, they won't repair seigler Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 11:59 AM