Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Flydubai : Tbilisi to dubai

Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:37 AM

Good afternoon, I would like to raise a complaint re. FLYDUBAI morning flight from TBS to DXB (FZ714) - booking PWFHAN on Monday 25/02. It is re. on board experience, namely handling TV screen/seats request I raised on board. First of all, FLYDUBAI clearly informs customer on the website that as a part of each seat, there is a TV screen available and ready to be used (this information definitely plays a role when making a booking decision). However, after on boarding, my TV screen did not function. Therefore, I have asked flight attendant to fix it. Her reply was that she can try but it will probably not work as cca 80% of TV screen on board are broken! Firstly I have paid full price ticket, it is my right to use an on board equipment and secondly, I do not take this feedback as a valid reason at all (it is not my problem as a customer that 80% of your devices does not work). It is simply not acceptable to operate this way. Consequently, I have asked to check any other free seat with a functioning screen. Her reply was that there is none. So, I myself tried few TV screens around my seat and found working one allocated to extra leg room seat. Therefore, I have requested to be seated on this seat. Flight attendantīs reply was that I will be charged extra 200AED as it is a special price seat. 1/ I simply requested functioning screen, the fact that the only available one was on special seat (not my problem and you as company shall bear this). 2/ It was free anyway, not booked and not occupied. At the end, I have paid for special seat as well as for TV package as it already took long time to arrange, it was very early morning flight and moreover, worth to mention that TV screen functionality helps me from a health/psychological point of you, as I am afraid of flying and watching movies provides distraction and needed comfort. Again, I must stress out that this is absolutely not acceptable services provided. And as your long term regular customer (registered account, regular flights to Europe), I request to reimburse the cost as per the attached receipt in full. Awaiting your prompt reply and action. Best regards, Martina
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook