Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Lost Baggage Claim Request- Etihad Airways Booking Ref # RDXSJF

Old Mar 5, 2016, 8:44 PM

Hello,

I traveled from YYZ to KTM on Jan. 03rd 2016 at 7:59 local time. I had handover my 2 luggages to your counter when checked in and mentioned to pickupp directly in KTM.

Once I arrived in KTM on Jan 4th, 2016; I found one of my valuable luggage was missing. Immidiately, I reported to your lost & found office and they provided me a receipt and suggested to wait to come.

I contineously followed up with your representative (009779851104813) over 100 times by call and in person every day but unable to receive my luggage. They suggested me to wait for 21 days to issue a baggage claim process and they provided me a PIR which I already been submitted all the required documents on Feb. 02.2016 to your Baggage Claim Department via email but now its already been 2 months without any solutions.

Nobody call or mail me with the detail investigation from Etihad Airways until now. Thus, I realize Etihad is not serious for the customer service issues.

So, if you can, please kindly inform me what's going on? or, provide me the investigation dept. supervisor contact details as soon as possible without any delays. I can not wait furthermore as its been long time without any reimbursement or solutions which is a huge frustration to me to your service.

You/your department can check my details emails submitted manytimes for the claims.

Can you tell me who is responsible for this???

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook