COMPLAINT: AIRBERLIN 15 hours delay

Old May 16, 2011, 12:46 PM
Guid Guid is offline

Join Date: May 2011

Hi,
I was on a trip from Tel Aviv (TLV) to Berlin (TXL) with a connection in Duesseldorf (DUS) on Thursday, May 05, 2011.
The flight was delayed and I was rerouted to Munich (MUC) where the first connection flight was canceled.
I finally arrived in Berlin with a delay superior to 15 hours compared to my original trip.
According to EU Regulation 261/2004 and the judgment of the European Court of Justice in joined cases C‑402/07 and C‑432/07, from 2007, I think I am eligible for a refund of 400. I contacted the customer service by phone and they asked me to write an email to [email protected], which I did last week. I am still waiting for an answer.
Do you know how I can contact them to have an answer?
Thanks!

Old Jul 12, 2011, 7:28 PM
DStraveller DStraveller is offline

Join Date: Jul 2011

did AirBerlin respond to you?

I had the same problem, but from Berlin to TLV
and want to complain as well
Old Jul 12, 2011, 7:35 PM
Guid Guid is offline

Join Date: May 2011

I got a claim reference number but since then, no news...
Old Aug 28, 2011, 11:06 AM
not_airberlin not_airberlin is offline

Join Date: Aug 2011

Did anyone ever get a response? I was on the same Dusseldorf - Tel Aviv flight last month, was given a form and have not received any communication since that time.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Lies about delay time duration 3 1/2 hours so far Philip JetBlue Airways Complaints 2 Nov 23, 2010 7:07 PM
Air Berlin - Never fly AirBerlin again to Bangkok- wasted 2 tickets neveragainairberlin Air Berlin Complaints 11 Aug 30, 2009 6:43 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Held hostage for 20 hours - 25 hours from LHR to JFK Frequenttraveller Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Aug 19, 2009 6:48 PM
Iberia Airlines - IB6843 had a 6 hours delay meluta Iberia Complaints 1 Jul 12, 2009 5:33 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked On-plane delay of over 2 hours at Vancouver anthony Air Canada Complaints 0 Aug 21, 2007 4:38 AM