Old Oct 15, 2010, 7:26 PM

Angry Never been treated so poorly.

I was sitting in my assigned seat. I had my seat belt all buckled up. I was ready for my 6 hr flight across the country. Until, Miss Amber Flight Attendant from Hell asked me to move my book bag a little more under the seat. I'm like not a prob. She said not a prob?! Where are you from? Here? I said Yes. Are you insulting my accent? She started laughing soo hard. I said there are many accents all over the Continental US. She replied that she speaks like a newscaster and that is the only proper way to speak. Then her fellow male flight attendant started saying VODKA VODKA in a mocking way to imitate my accent. They were almost in tears w laughter. I felt like a kid on the school yard getting picked on. I bite my tongue and was in total shock. I told them that they are hurting my feelings and really dont appreciate being the blunt of your jokes. BTW, I'm not an uptight person. I just don't like being insulted by strangers or ppl that I know are having a joke on my expense. I've made complaints to Jet Blue Customer Service and have written a complaint to Speak Up. The customer rep didn't see anything really wrong and told me that they will get back to me. It's been 15 days and I have not received an email or phone call from Jet Blue. I believe I was a victim of racism and should be issue an official apology!
Old Oct 16, 2010, 4:23 PM

She was a jerk, but don't you think you might be making a mountain out of a molehill?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 12:06 AM

Rofl, Sorry, couldn't resist. She was a little rude, but still, rofl!

More options...