Reservations
COMPLAINT: SCOOT - KIWI.COM. get the money but no ticket

Old Nov 5, 2016, 10:39 AM
rmom rmom is offline

Join Date: Nov 2016

I bought a ticket from SCOOT airlines through kiwi.com website , I paid, payment went through successfully, they got the money, and I have receipt of payment and their initial pleased letter which they sold me ticket and now kiwi.com said airline doesn't has ticket!!! How ridiculous is that. I am trying to complain of kiwi.com and therefore SCOOT. Very bad service

Old Mar 19, 2018, 9:57 AM
Russ Russ is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018

My wife's father became ill (on his deathbed) while we were on vacation so my wife bought tickets through Kiwi.com for an early return home from Miami. She was a bit distressed apparently and didn't realize that we had to go through immigrations and customs in Brussels and check back in with 90 minutes to do so which is impossible. Should the flight be on time it would be impossible let alone if there are any delays.

We cancelled the tickets immediately (well within the 24 hour grace period written in US law) and were told it would take 30 days to get a refund. After 45 days I contacted them - supposedly they forgot. They refunded 144.32$ out of 986.23$ and are telling me that I have to deal with the airlines.

There are too many good booking agencies out there to deal with rather than crooks. Ended up buying tickets through Expedia - a bit more expensive but there is a real company behind the sale.

I fully recommend that no one use Kiwi.com!

Scoot Airlines of Singapore creates child-free zone A320FAN General Discussion 0 Aug 22, 2013 11:19 PM
Reservations Refunded ticket money expiry Catharielee American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 4, 2013 8:49 PM
Customer Service Ticket without a ticket number. Cancel and you lose your money. MikeT29 Lufthansa Complaints 2 May 10, 2013 2:35 PM
Customer Service Paid for ticket, have confirmation #, Delta refused to give me my ticket! jenb Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 29, 2011 6:14 PM