Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Child 11 left unattended on 2 flights + 5 hours transit by Iberia/Vueling

Old Feb 21, 2016, 9:58 PM

Booking Code 26YR64
(Child) Ilan Brami
Ticket Number 075-2362794379
18 Dec Paris-BCN-Ibiza VY8243/VY3512
4 Jan Ibiza-BCN-Paris VY3511/VY8244

With regards to the above booking I am writing to express my complete disappointment with the service Ilan Brami received. He is only 11 years old and we booked and payed (320 euros) for him to receive assistance on his flights and whilst in transit in Barcelona.
Both his inbound and outbound flight he didn't receive ANY assistance and was left by your staff to travel alone!!!!!! The outbound flight especially was very dangerous for him as he was alone 5 hours in Barcelona airport waiting for the connecting flight to Ibiza.

He has done this route many times before and always is assisted well by a member of your staff and told to wait in a room during transit. However as nobody looked after him he was left to wonder around the airport and find his own way around and to the gate. Luckily he was smart enough to keep himself safe however it could have easily been a different story.

Normally you give good service and I'm not a complainer but this time I am extremely
disappointed in your service, and also to have paid for a service we didn't receive and also to put our 11 year old child in such potential danger.

I await your reply.

Jayne and David Brami
[email protected]

SINCE my complaint early January I am still waiting a response, only asking me to wait longer!!!!! ????
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook