COMPLAINT: Didn't refund my money they owed me

Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:17 PM
nagarajay nagarajay is offline

Join Date: Apr 2017

Had to change travel dates and the call center agent tells me 'Go to airport ticketing, they will process refund and give you your money'.

Went to airport ticketing agent, he had no idea what to do. Gave me an email address to contact. I email and sent all the details, reference numbers, attached tickets and everything. The person kept asking me for same details again and again - give me ticket number, reference number, blah blah; when ALL of this information was provided in the initial email I sent.

Waited 3 weeks and then sent a tweet https://twitter.com/iAjayN/status/855054853026050049 which got response immediately. They opened another case. Didn't ask for information but pushed the email address provided to process this.

Now they started asking for bank info, ID and all other information. When provided, the answer is this won't work, I want that. US Bank account needed with this and that details. They won't accept the payment method that was used to purchase the ticket, or bank account of the passenger. At this point, more than a month and some change, I quit pursuing this matter.

bad customer service, no refunds, turkish airlines

Reservations Paid for upgrade -didn't get it ! fayelem Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 21, 2017 3:54 AM
Baggage Problems AA4765 DFW/FSM Bags didn't make it! mzmolly American Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 9, 2011 5:03 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Lied about $1500 refund. Will Lie To Steal Your Money!! rajkumar Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Aug 19, 2010 4:50 AM
Baggage Problems Paid for bags and they still didn't deliver cmizga Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jan 26, 2009 11:11 AM
Baggage Problems We landed...our luggage didn't! tayana American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 22, 2008 9:18 PM