Suggestion
COMPLAINT: PILOT behaved inappropriately

Old Nov 6, 2016, 3:33 PM

I don't know the pilot's name, but a photo has been posted online by one of his passengers, showing him sitting in the cockpit with a Trump campaign sticker on his bag.
My complaint is that the pilot announced a delay on the loudspeaker, and blamed the delay on President Obama.
This announcement was inappropriate, and the pilot should be reprimanded and/or penalized.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Nov 7, 2016, 6:01 AM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Now that is funny.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old Nov 7, 2016, 1:51 PM

Were you at an airport where Obama was also at. Possible campaigning? When the president arrives, all air traffic stops....no matter where you are on the airport, you are told to stop. At one point when Clinton was in office, I had to stop on the ramp for nearly 3 hours with a full load of passengers in the back.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 12:30 AM

I don't let anyone's political belief bother me, but am grateful we all have the right to express those differences. One of the great things about living in a free society is we all have the right to express our opinion... even liberals have the right to express their wrong opinions.

Tags
inappropriate, pilot, political announcement