COMPLAINT: Ac043

Old Nov 30, 2019, 10:28 AM
atuljain246 atuljain246 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2019

I was to travel by flight no. AC043 ( AIR CANADA ) from Delhi to Toronto on 21st November 2019 with my mother Mrs. Asha Jain ( 78 yrs old ) on wheelchair, my son Abir Jain (7 yrs.), wife Neha Jain for a wedding ceremony in family for 5 days. My ticket no. is 0149477941115 and ref. no. is PCIJGM
On reaching the Airport at New Delhi we were informed at the information counter where I had gone to procure a wheelchair that Flight AC043 has been cancelled.
1) No information sent to passangers. The telephone nos. displayed at the counter were not being answered.
2) No Air Canada staff at the counter only 3rd party contractual staff with no knowledge/ unhelpful. Contractual staff had CELEBI printed on their T Shirts.
3) Once I entered the Terminal 3 building for further information I was told that flight is being rescheduled for moring 10:45am and we should report at 7am sharp for checkin. We were asked to leave the terminal building after giving our names and contact information.
4)By this time it was past 11pm.
5) No hotel accomodation was provided despite my asking the staff for AIR CANADA ( CELEBI ).
6) With a senoir citizen and a 7 year old child we reported again at 7am after spending the entire night in a taxi.
7) At the Air Canada counter at 7am we were told that the flight has been further delayed and will take off at 4pm. A delay of over 15 hours.