Old Mar 25, 2018, 9:47 AM
girishsarda girishsarda is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018
Unhappy Name change issues

I have recently done a booking via with Etihad for Mumbai - Paris. I have a mistake in my given name (missed a middle name). Now Etihad is refusing me to change the name.

Need a urgent help.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 10:30 AM
sumolth sumolth is offline

Join Date: Jul 2018
Default passenger name issue

They will not reply my dear... now for your case they are telling you, you missed your middle name and the funny question for us was why you put your middle name abbreviation why dont you leave your middle name. if you want to see the reply from etihad representative on my twitter, i can send it to you...
Tags...
etihad, namechange

JetAirways - Billing and flight change related issues ashutoshsharma Other Airline Complaints 1 Apr 6, 2012 7:21 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
TSA issues at San Diego Apt DazedNadConfused General Discussion 13 Nov 22, 2010 5:59 PM
Customer Service Preboarding issues? JIO American Airlines Complaints 5 Oct 30, 2008 7:31 PM
In-flight Issue Several issues! LastTimeWithAlaska Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 1 Feb 11, 2008 11:56 PM