Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Missing baggage claim

Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:40 PM

Hello, I travelled to India from Canada on Feb 26th 2019. During this journey i did not receive my baggage at destinantion, the baggage wich is missing consist of camera and lens worth 4000$, I filed PIR with each and every details. I received an email from claims dept to fill out out the claim form as they failed to trace my missing bag. After a long wait i received a call saying, the baggage dept is willing to approve 600$USD, Seriously i provides all the receipts of the items in my missing bag which worth 4000$ and you people approve 600USD. This is how ETIHAD steals money from passengers. I need my bag or refund for the claim which I filed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)