COMPLAINT: Missing baggage claim

Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:40 PM
Saisudheer Saisudheer is offline

Join Date: Apr 2019

Hello, I travelled to India from Canada on Feb 26th 2019. During this journey i did not receive my baggage at destinantion, the baggage wich is missing consist of camera and lens worth 4000$, I filed PIR with each and every details. I received an email from claims dept to fill out out the claim form as they failed to trace my missing bag. After a long wait i received a call saying, the baggage dept is willing to approve 600$USD, Seriously i provides all the receipts of the items in my missing bag which worth 4000$ and you people approve 600USD. This is how ETIHAD steals money from passengers. I need my bag or refund for the claim which I filed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Baggage Problems Still did not get PIR number to claim missing baggage sbharti Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Feb 7, 2017 9:03 PM
Baggage Problems Delayed Baggage, No Response from Etihad Baggage claim or Feedback center sanaik Etihad Airways Complaints 15 Jan 12, 2016 5:27 AM
Customer Service Baggage Claim very poor response SandeepP Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Sep 8, 2015 9:10 PM
Claim Missing AirMiles wael Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Sep 1, 2013 2:40 AM
EY269 and EY151 claim missing miles satish Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Oct 27, 2012 4:37 AM