Full Site Register

Vueling Complaints>Vueling refunds
amar 8:58 PM Apr 11, 2013
when vueling refunded a tickt in GBP from Euros they assumed an exchange rate about twenty times higher than the real rate costing me 60. They refused to listen to my pleas to be reasonable and said this was their policy
compareandfly 12:02 PM Apr 19, 2013
Price refund Policy of Veuling

Except as stipulated in these Conditions, if the Passenger does not use the Ticket or Connecting Ticket either fully or partially at the appropriate time, the Carrier is under no obligation to refund or reimburse the Price of the Ticket or Connecting Ticket, including fuel supplement, administration fees, taxes or any other amount paid by the Passenger for the flight contracted. The exception to the above is reimbursement of the amount paid by the Passenger corresponding to Airport Fees and Security Fees if the Passenger so requests and after discounting from the refundable amount the amount of 15 per booking, in concept of handling fees.
amar 7:01 PM Apr 22, 2013
Thanks for the response. The refund was due as a result of incorrectly charging twice for the same transaction so I would imagine they are under an obligation to refund the full amount as there was no action on my part that could have prevented such an event occuring. I was charged 60, not 15 for this
jimworcs 7:02 AM Apr 23, 2013
File a complaint with the local competant authority. If assume you are in the UK, as they reimbursed GBP. That is the CAA. You are entitled to a full refund in these circumstances and you will win in small claims court.
martinpc 8:56 AM Oct 24, 2013
this is for jimworcs,i have said it before jim,you are in the know.Bearing in mind i am a expat living in Spain and the THEFT by Air Berlin happened at Alicante airport?Why is everybody scared to take these idiots on?Jim,who will help me?Thanks Martin.
Reply Up