In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: My children exposed to sex and nudity

Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
Impactextreme Impactextreme is offline

Join Date: Mar 2016

My young children were exposed to sex and nudity via overhead entertainment. Our 7 1/2 hour flight from London to Chicago was only equipped with overhead video monitors. The first of three movies was fine, the Good Dinosaur. The second and third both contained nudity and sex scenes. I asked for it to be turned off, as there were no other options to protect my children from this exposure. The on board manager refused and kept playing the movies. American Airlines has shown they have no problem showing sex to children.

Old Mar 19, 2016, 6:05 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Impactextreme View Post

There were other people who may have been watching. Next time bring some books or magazines for your kids
Old Mar 21, 2016, 2:15 PM
Sidewaysrob Sidewaysrob is offline

Join Date: Feb 2015

Originally Posted by A320FAN View Post
LOFL A320FAN just threw gasoline on the fire.

Customer Service United Lost My Children!! lsprague United Airlines Complaints 3 Sep 26, 2012 3:18 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked No seats for my children Jtmj2k1 Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 6 Dec 2, 2010 7:17 PM