In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: My children exposed to sex and nudity

Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:46 PM

My young children were exposed to sex and nudity via overhead entertainment. Our 7 1/2 hour flight from London to Chicago was only equipped with overhead video monitors. The first of three movies was fine, the Good Dinosaur. The second and third both contained nudity and sex scenes. I asked for it to be turned off, as there were no other options to protect my children from this exposure. The on board manager refused and kept playing the movies. American Airlines has shown they have no problem showing sex to children.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Mar 19, 2016, 6:05 PM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Originally Posted by Impactextreme View Post
My young children were exposed to sex and nudity via overhead entertainment. Our 7 1/2 hour flight from London to Chicago was only equipped with overhead video monitors. The first of three movies was fine, the Good Dinosaur. The second and third both contained nudity and sex scenes. I asked for it to be turned off, as there were no other options to protect my children from this exposure. The on board manager refused and kept playing the movies. American Airlines has shown they have no problem showing sex to children.

There were other people who may have been watching. Next time bring some books or magazines for your kids
Old Mar 21, 2016, 2:15 PM

Originally Posted by A320FAN View Post
There were other people who may have been watching. Next time bring some books or magazines for your kids
LOFL A320FAN just threw gasoline on the fire.