COMPLAINT: never fly spirit again

Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:17 PM
hatespiritairlines hatespiritairlines is offline

Join Date: Mar 2012

What a piece of crap airlines. They call it ala carte. I call it bull****. Pay your money up front so they do not have to gaurantee anything? Come on. If I pay for a movie and expect to watch it. If I book a flight I expect to fly. And the voucher give away what a crock. They over book and then entice you to step off with a voucher which they tell it is good for all flights anywhere anytime, in reality it's only good midweek odd times and you have to call to book- so planning any type of trip is next to impossible. I think it is time to just say no more. If we stop spending money on them maybe they will learn or at least go away.

Old Jul 7, 2012, 7:39 PM
lorlexrik lorlexrik is offline

Join Date: Jul 2012

I will NEVER fly this airline again. I hope all the others that posted will follow and they feel the impact of business lost.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 7:26 PM
ddeneau ddeneau is offline

Join Date: Jul 2012

I will never allow myself to be sucked into the mess called spirit airlines again. This is by far the worst service and worst run airline I have ever seen. This coming from someone that has over 460,000 flight miles and lived in Europe and Africa for many years traveling constantly on countless airlines. Even the worst airlines in Africa rank ahead of this airline (in my humble opinion as they at least want to try to please you). The decision-makers and steak-holders obviously have written off customer service and any notion of caring about people in lieu of taking cash for a seat on a plane. This includes their reservation system, running of the ticket counter, handling activities at the gate, and, above all, their outsourced call center services to India where you cannot understand anyone and constantly get dropped after lengthy conversations and hold times. I will do my best for the rest of my life to personally avoid any interaction with spirit and advise any and all who will listen to do the same.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:33 PM

Spirit is absolutely not for seasoned travellers. It is the Greyhound of the skies... for backpackers, those who are not too worried if they cancel and those who couldn't afford to travel any other way. It's equivalent in Europe is Ryanair, who are also appalling, although perhaps not quite as bad as Spirit. At least their on time performance and running to schedule is pretty good... which seems to be a major problem at Spirit. Definitely to be avoided.

hate spirit, no fly spirit, spirit sucks

Customer Service Spirit legally cheated me - AVOID Spirit! therathman Spirit Airlines Complaints 17 Mar 3, 2012 9:50 PM
Truth not in the spirit of Spirit Airlines james1 FREE SPIRIT Complaints 2 Dec 7, 2011 3:36 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked I'd never fly Spirit again maidajohn Spirit Airlines Complaints 2 Mar 18, 2010 6:15 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Spirit...never again kajak0333 Spirit Airlines Complaints 4 Mar 16, 2010 2:47 AM
Customer Service Spirit Air - Never Again! allenwilson Spirit Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 29, 2008 1:41 AM