Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Spirit - NEVER AGAIN

Old Apr 18, 2012, 6:11 PM

Was stranded by Spirit in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday 4/14. Our options: refund of the cost of half of our trip or stay 3 days for the next flight to get home. With two children and elderly parents neither option was acceptable. Spirit DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS PERIOD. Spread the word to never fly Spirit ever again.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Apr 23, 2012, 2:00 AM

I also had a problem a month ago and I am pursuing a claim and the customer service sent me an email telling me they have final authority on complaints, they feel it is resovlved and will not respond any further. I have sent four emails to date without a reponse. This Airline is the pits and should be investigated. The planes are like being in a chicken bin and most of the attendants are rude. DO NOT use THEM if you are smart
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook