Old Sep 26, 2007, 2:13 PM
SRisser SRisser is offline

Location: Springfield, IL
Default American Airlines stole our honeymoon!

As our 5th anniversary approaches, my anger has not lessened. I won't stop shouting out about this until I die or get my money or my trip back! I saved my miles and then bought more to pay for the rest of our tickets to Bali with a stopover in Hong Kong. Yes, it would have been the trip of a lifetime. The weekend before we were leaving, the bombing targeting Westerners happened in Bali. A friend working for the Secret Service advised us to postpone our trip, so we did (also after asking American). I sent the tickets back to American as requested and was told that they never got them. By then, it was past their time frame and they said, "too bad. You get NO refund and NO trip." I wrote letters and complained to everyone I could think of to no avail. Not only was I crushed to miss our delayed honeymoon, but American Airlines actually STOLE about $1000 from me in the points I had to buy. I am STILL furious about this but don't know where else to turn. This is something they could have easily taken care of. I won't give up...!!!

Writing a Letter of Complaint to American Airlines AirlineComplaints.org American Airlines Complaints 7 Nov 12, 2017 4:04 AM
Reservations DO NOT USE AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!! Carrie27 American Airlines Complaints 8 Dec 22, 2008 10:31 PM
Customer Service American Airlines Nightmare - Gate Agents zebu American Airlines Complaints 2 Dec 28, 2006 3:17 AM
Reservations American Airlines Vacations - HORRIBLE! NEVER BOOK THERE! kfoot American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 24, 2006 11:20 PM
Customer Service No more American Airlines, thank you... dulyon American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 24, 2006 11:14 PM