Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:10 PM
gpreuhs gpreuhs is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017
Thumbs down Mucus (boogers) smeared along side window seat

I was on American Airlines flight AA2586 from Chicago to Boston on June 19th, 2017 seated in seat 10F. After take off I noticed mucus (boogers) smeared just below the window next to my seat. I pointed it out to the flight attendant and she offered me wipes to clean it off. One would think that a representative from the organization responsible to provide a clean and healthy environment for passengers would offer to clean it. I was also not offered to move to another seat.
I sent a note to Advantage Customer Service and got a quick response that they are sorry about the mistake the cleaning crew had made, but they hope that I still choose them as my airline for the next trip.
If I get a dish in a restaurant and find a hair I expect a replacement - if I am forced to sit next to someone's mucus for 3 hours I expect more than a sorry and we will try to be better next time.
Tags...
american airlines, dirty

The other side of the counter.... The_Judge General Discussion 12 Feb 7, 2017 1:42 AM
Check-in / Boarding 1603: sign up for window, end up with middle sbateslv Delta Air Lines Complaints 7 Feb 12, 2012 6:11 AM