COMPLAINT: Rj0830 Royal Jordanian lost baggage

Old Oct 18, 2012, 5:09 PM
robertleslie1 robertleslie1 is offline

Join Date: Oct 2012

Royal jordanian have lost my bag. This was over a month ago, and have flat out refused to reply to my emails and answer my calls. Anyone got any ideas?

Old Oct 25, 2014, 2:47 PM
mhorten mhorten is offline

Join Date: Oct 2014

10 weeks since my bag was lost, and still no bag, no compensation, and no reply to any of my calls or messages, despite numerous assurances made to me over social media. How did things end up for you?
Old Nov 5, 2014, 9:58 AM
Travel Travel is offline

Join Date: Nov 2014

RJ Airlines lost my bag on Sep 2014; Many Emails I sent but they never reply, I raised a complaint in there website, also they just ignore them. They never answer any telephone call. I do not know what to do now and whom I should contact.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 6:37 PM
mhorten mhorten is offline

Join Date: Oct 2014

I plan to do the same when I get back to the States.

You can start reading up on it here: http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/publi.../telljudge.htm

If you're in another country, check to see if you justice system allows for something similar. Don't let them get away with this!
Old Nov 6, 2014, 9:24 AM
Travel Travel is offline

Join Date: Nov 2014

Greetings, Thank you Mhorten for the reply and advise, unfortunately I do not think we have something like this here!

Lost all my 3 luggage with Royal Air Maroc. Any similar case? asmedjo Royal Air Maroc Complaints 10 Jun 1, 2018 3:38 PM
Stay Away of Royal Jordanian justnotrj Other Airline Complaints 1 Jun 21, 2011 1:00 PM
Royal Jordanian - bad airlines flight RJ262 ghaddadin Other Airline Complaints 0 Jun 21, 2011 12:56 PM
Lost Baggage - Royal Air Moroc and EMIRATES rachel Other Airline Complaints 0 May 30, 2011 4:02 PM