COMPLAINT: Horrible AA experience with lost baggage.

Old Jul 8, 2014, 5:22 AM
rlsmith789 rlsmith789 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2014

I have NEVER been more angry and fed up in my LIFE. As some background, I work with teenagers all day. I have been cursed out, threatened, had stuff thrown at me and much more and I still have NEVER been more angry than I was an hour ago due to POOR customer relations in your lost baggage department.

My wife's CARRYON was checked in Rome Italy and lost in London. We filed a lost baggage claim on July 6th at 2:00 AM. This CARRYON bag contains my PREGNANT and SICK wife's medication. I was told it would be made a priority. When I called 8 hours later I was told the bag still had not been found. Another 4 hours later and still, not located. Another 3 hours and still not located. So I then called the London airport and within 30 minutes they located the back for me. That's why, I located the bag in less than an hour on MY OWN. I called back and gave a confirmation number. I was then told it would be put on a flight and arrive by Monday night.

Flash forward to Monday. I called several times and was finally told that it would arrive from Dallas at around 9:40. I traveled to the airport and guess what? No bag. I then called and was hung up on twice. I then spoke to a supervisor who had no solutions for me. Additionally, I had to repeat myself several times and she was rude to me. Finally I was rude back and she hung up on me. My wife is still sick, without medication and still pregnant. Who knows when we will receive this bag. Nobody seems to know or care.

Customer Service Horrible Travel Experience ElbielyS Customer Service 11 Mar 13, 2013 8:37 AM
Customer Service A horrible Lufthansa experience AngryInSeattle Lufthansa Complaints 0 Aug 3, 2012 10:59 PM
Baggage Problems Lufthansa lost luggage - horrible experience Evasive Lufthansa Complaints 0 Mar 21, 2012 9:17 PM
Customer Service Horrible Experience Fulton Spirit Airlines Complaints 3 Sep 29, 2011 6:54 PM
Customer Service Horrible Flight Experience Pregnant Passenger Customer Service 0 Feb 6, 2008 7:12 PM